We are looking for an eCommerce Marketing Executive to manage variety of daily operation tasks of our e-commerce businesses. This role helps meeting the manpower and skills required for quality operations.
Who will love this job?
- someone who love describing a product
- someone who love research and analysis
What you’ll do:
- Frequently update our website and manage site listing in order to promote sales within the eCommerce space
- Research ways to enhance the customer experience on our website and improve their buying experience
- Touch up the content of the product description in targeting prospects
- Manage and maintain e-Commerce platforms to ensure the product to be updated timely
- Marketing research and set price strategy
- weekly edm preparation
- Work closely with internal teams, partners and tenants to maintain smooth business workflow Perform ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
You should have:
- Proficiency in written English is a must
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Management, e-Commerce, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years copywriting experience
- recommendations Independent, proactive, self-discipline, detail-minded and result-oriented
- overseas study / working experience is in an advantage
This role is a 5days job with Public Holiday.